UAE is a country that comprises of different emirates and that is why it abbreviated as United Arab Emirates. The capital of UAE is Abu Dhabi, you must have always wondered that the capital of UAE must be Dubai because of its high and tall buildings and it has the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building of the world. But the fact is change and Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE. It is also because this is the only emirate which has the largest area in the map of UAE as a whole. If you are about to travel to Abu Dhabi, then you must read the whole post below because here, we have told about the facts about Abu Dhabi and if you are not planning to go to Abu Dhabi then after reading these facts, you will def visit there;
- If you love pearls, then you have a reason to go to Abu Dhabi because in the whole gulf, this emirate is said to be the biggest natural pearl provider and it has many refineries there. There is something about the waters of this emirate because the divers say that they can find a lot of uncultured pearls in the bed of the sea and there is a whole plant that makes cultured pearls as well.
- UAE is said to be the cheapest when it comes to electricity bills. You can use the air conditioning all day and your bill will come the least and that is because of Abu Dhabi, because they have the biggest solar panel field in the whole UAE. They have about 22 acres of land covered with it and it produces 17000 watts of electricity each day and that is why it is called the city of the future.
- Abu Dhabi is very beautiful, the bridges and the buildings and the canals, did you ever wonder who made them? Well, your answer is that it was all designed by a Japanese Architect called Katsuhiko Takahashi and that is why there were only 40,000 people living in the 90s and now there are over 120,000 people living in Abu Dhabi.
- It is also called the safest city in the world. You can send your small kid to the grocery and not worry about a thing and you can get out for a cup of tea at very dark and not worry about a thing at all.
- Did you know that getting a car in this emirate is most cheap, you can get range rover in Abu Dhabi and VW in Abu Dhabi most easily.